All figures quoted should be considered as a typical product analysis and may vary due to manufacturing process and raw materials.
- A generally spherical shaped granular product.
- Colour may vary from cream /white – yellow brown – grey.
- Critical Relative Humidity: 91.6.
- Solubility @ 20°C: 32.8 g/100ml of water (37.4, technical grade).
- Chemical formula: NH4H2PO4.
- 22% Phosphorus (P), technical grade 27% P.
- 11% Nitrogen (N), technical grade 12% N.
- Salt index: 26.9 (relative to Sodium Nitrate @ 100)
- Dissolves rapidly in the soil in the presence of adequate soil moisture.
- Pure sources are suitable for foliar feeding and drip irrigation.
- Compatible for blending with LAN, Urea, Ammonium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Sulphate, Potassium Nitrate.
Please note: Consult a qualified person (Act 36 of 1947) for specific applications / recommendations.