All figures quoted should be considered as a typical product analysis and may vary due to manufacturing process and impurities.
- A fine or granular product.
- Colour of product may vary from white – pink – red and grey depending on minerology and impurities.
- Critical Relative Humidity @ 30°C: 84.
- Solubility at 20°C: 34.2g / 100ml water
- Chemical formula: KCl.
- 50% Potassium (K).
- 50% Chloride (Cl).
- Salt index: 114 (relative to Sodium Nitrate @ 100).
AGRONOMIC BENEFITS & CAUTIONS
1. The cheapest and most concentrated source of K.
2. May be put through irrigation systems.
2. NPK plant mixtures that have been band placed and contain combined Nitrogen and Potassium content in excess of 75kg could cause salt burn.
5. Compatible for blending with MAP, LAN, Urea, Ammonium Sulphate.
Please note: Consult a qualified person (Act 36 of 1947) for specific applications / recommendations.