All figures quoted should be considered as a typical product analysis and may vary due to manufacturing process and raw materials.
- A granular crystal or fine crystalline white powder.
- Critical Relative Humidity @ 30ºC: 90.5.
- Solubility @ 20ºC: 47 g/100ml of water (31% concentration).
- Water quality is critical in determining solubility, in some areas advisors recommend 25g /100ml water (20% concentration) to ensure solubility.
- Chemical formula: KNO3.
- 38% Potassium (K).
- 13% Nitrogen (N).
- Salt index: 74 (relative to Sodium Nitrate at 100).
- Acidification index: non acidifying
- Suitable for crops that are sensitive to chloride.
- Technical grade product should preferentially be used for foliar feeding and drip irrigation.
- Compatible for blending with MAP, LAN, Urea, Ammonium Sulphate ,Potassium Chloride.
Please note: Consult a qualified person (Act 36 of 1947) for specific applications / recommendations.